Prophecy fulfilled when Yeshua revealed. It was Him (Yeshua the Messiah) who brings good news.
Yeshua is the source of the Goodnews (Isa. 61, Luke 4:18), and he will also fulfill, but he will also send watchmen (Isa. 52: 8, 62: 6). So Paul says, “how can they proclaim unless God sends them?” Romans 10:15 Since Yeshua is the original bringer of Good news, no one else can claim it except the appointed watchmen of Yeshua. And when the head is anointed, the body is also anointed.
Yeshua’s Good News is not just about the Cross and Resurrection, although that’s the focal point. but we must remember that we still have things we need to know like, why Yeshua needs to die, why His name became known here on earth, why is it effective, and what is all that for. Except for the cleansing of our sin, what else is the purpose of YHVH.
As I said before…Bible is composed of 66books not only 13books (Letter of Paul) if you will start reading from Genesis the whole Old Testament with HEBRIAC MINDSET.. You will see the Big Picture of YHVH’s plan for the SALVATION to all mankind.
Please take time to read. Why do Christians have gone away with our Hebraic root?
PERIOD OF DARK AGES Roman church turned violent toward the Jewish people. Synagogues and holy books were burned, whole communities were slaughtered. Jewish men and women were tortured-all in the name of Christ.
• The church tightened her grip on her own people by forbidding laity from possessing a copy of the Scriptures. The Holy Book was forbidden. A person caught with a copy of the Scriptures could be sentenced to death.
• Bibles are all written in Latin, and the laity is forbidden to possess a copy. When you go to the priest to say your confession, there is a charge. You are expected to pay for forgiveness.
MARTIN LUTHER of Reformation • The 95 Theses to the church door in Wittenberg is NOT a list of radical reforms that Luther sought to impose on the church. It is NOT a statement against the authority of the papacy or Rome, NOT an indictment of images or the worship of saints.
• It does NOT call into question the theology of worshipping Mary as the mother of God. It is a continuous sustained argument against the selling of indulgences-that is, charging people for grace and forgiveness.
• Reformation (15th century) Bibles were being printed in common languages so that anyone who wanted could read what was written. The average person could read and understand the stories in the Bible.
• The motives of these reformers were pure and good. Their methodology, however, has been flawed. An important piece of the puzzle is missing. What is missing is an attempt to reach further back to the originai first-century church of Jesus/Yeshua and His disciples.
• What the various Protestant reformers have failed to recognize about the first-century church is that she was Jewish.
• Yeshua, the disciples, the first believers, the worship system, the Scriptures, the interpretation of the Scriptures, the teaching, and even the very concepts of faith and grace, Messiah and God were all patently Jewish.
• Martin Luther issued an encyclical called Against the sabbath Keepers which condemned Sabbath observance as sinful and another one called Against the Judaizers. He admonished protestant christians for keeping sabbath and adopting Jewish customs.
• In 1543, Luther published on the Jews and Their Lies, in which he advocated burning down synagogues in every town and forcing Jews to convert or die. (Remember, Yeshua (Jesus) is a JEW).
• Most scholars agree that Luther was disappointed that Jews did not embrace Protestant christianity. He had hoped the Jews would share his excitement over stripping back Roman catholic tradition. More than three thousand years ago, Moses foresaw the time of restoration. ‘And you shall again obey the Lord, and observe ALL His commandments which I command you today.” (Deuteronomy 30:8) Romans 11:15-20 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. 19 Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear.
This year 2020, we are now in the middle of the LAST 120th JUBILEE CYCLE. Time to be restored to our HEBRAIC ROOT. Obey GOD’S TORAH.